The Cutest Valentine's Day Cards!

Friday, February 9, 2018

We have a snow day today!!!!!! Poor B has spent 70 percent of his week at work and the other 30 percent shoveling our driveway, but surely it'll stop soon and we'll just have a cozy day inside sipping on lattes before transitioning to wine ;)

I wanted to share these cute Valentine's Day cards I received last week from HelloKatieElizabeth. I mentioned in my last post that I took a modern lettering class last weekend, and I find it so difficult, I have a newfound respect for artists that make it look so effortless. Katie's cards are so cute, funny and only $5 — and she does custom projects. I'd love for her to make personalized birthday cards with inside jokes for my family. 

She has lots of other cards, too. I love this wine one (I have a few to send to girlfriends randomly) and want this one framed for my desk. Check them out and order ASAP for pre-Valentine's Day delivery! 

Stay warm, everyone. 39 days until spring, we've got this! 

1 comment:

  1. I have suffered with herpes since I was young it is only the last few years I got to know so I started to look for a cure I went to several hospitals but to no avail. So I came here online to see if I could find a cure so I came across a page here a man was sharing testimonies about Dr Ohikhobo for his natural herbs cure for herpes so I decided to give it a try it only took two weeks of me taking his herbs and I was completely cured from herpes. contact Dr Ohikhobo today if you want to be cured from herpes or any kind of disease too .
    His Email:
    His Whatssap: +2348103601042


Want to get in touch with me immediately? Email me: